6.02.2009

The One About Gemma Atkinson


A picture is worth a 1000 words, but the only one that comes to mind is, "DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM"

By popular demand, I've decided to showcase the darling woman pictured in one my previous posts. Her name is Gemma Atkinson. She's a native of Bury, Greater Manchester, England, and grew to fame as glamour model and soap star. She's 5'9", has green eyes, and according to Wikipedia, "measures" a 34E (nice!). American audiences may recognize Ms. Atkinson in her role as LT. Eva McKenna in the strategy game Red Alert 3.



She released a 2009 calendar which you can purchase here, but I'd caution against it. I mean if I had her staring back at me all year, I would not get much done. Instead, why don't you just watch the videos below.





I'll try and keep you guys updated on the exploits of this striking young lady in the future...

...cuz that's how I roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...