6.03.2009

The One With The Air Force Whips



In a move to boost recruitment, the USAF has enlisted the experts at Galpin Auto Sports, the same team in all those Pimp My Ride shows, to mod two of the hottest pony cars today.







The 1st of these is a Ford Mustang now dubbed the Air Force X-1.


The 2nd, and my favorite of the two, is a Dodge Challenger, modded and renamed, the Air Force Vapor

Both cars have also gotten interior redesigns as well following in the military motif of their exteriors. So I don't know if these rides are gonna bring people to the recruitment office, but I do recognize that these is some hot whips, kid. More info on the cars and interior shots can be found here.

They're not quite perfect though. If I could mod them myself, I'd add 20 inch spinners, neon green street-glow, and..... since they're backed by Air Force, I'm sure they've got some heavy ordinance lying around in some armory. Let's throw in some bulletproof shielding and a minigun. Wait, I think I've seen something like that before...


...oh yeah...

...and that's how I'd roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...