6.08.2009

The One With That Hot Girl People Like


Recently, they had the Japanese premiere of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen in Tokyo, and the movie's cast were in attendance. At least, that's what I'm told. The only cast member that's caught my eye is the one and only Megan Fox rocking an absolutely smokin' dress. If you're a "leg man", Ms. Fox delivered at the premiere. That girl must be a parking ticket, cuz shawty got FINE written all over her. :-D






I suppose if you're interested in the other people who showed up, you can go here.

Purple has just become my new favorite color...

...cuz that's how I roll

7 comments:

  1. I like her gown...very sexy but classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a really hot dress. love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, the other blogs get sporatic responses from the readers, but this one is the talk of the town. I wonder why? HA! yeah right, cause megan fox is HOT! and I AM a leg man :D Three cheers and a schwinnnnggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "That girl must be a parking ticket, cuz shawty got FINE written all over her"

    I actually do think that she has "FINE" written on one of her back tattoes. Naturally, it's in Old English symbols.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronin13: I guess I should be focusing on female hotness more often.

    AmirCat: Hehe, that line's never worked; out in the bars and here on my blog... D'OH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never wanted to be a purple dress so much in my life. :-)

    ReplyDelete

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...