6.10.2009

The One About The Black Eyed Peas (NSFW)


The Black Eyed Peas are back with their new album The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies). My quick review of the disc is that it's different than what you'd expect from them, but I'd submit that's not really a bad thing. There's some experimentation going on leaning toward a kind of high energy/synth vibe at a low BPM, but still keeping in their unique style for the most part. It is a bit a departure from the last 2 albums.

The airwaves have already been playing one of the tracks off the album, "Boom Boom Pow", and they just released their video for what's prolly their next single, "I Gotta Feeling", which they played live on Letterman recently. Warning: This video is the explicit cut. Guys, be sure to keep your eyes open around the 2 minute mark.



The song is simple, but in my opinion, a nice little anthem for the club goers out there. I'm most definitely adding this record to my playlist...

...cuz that's how I roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...