5.28.2009

The One With The Excuse To Talk About Boobs



Let's be honest folks, when you see lovely lady out in public with a hot rig workin' a room, or elevator, or the grocery, or a stripper pole, or on a bench wearing a yellow bra, you eventually end up asking yourself,
"I wonder if she had to pay for those?"
Ladies, you know you do it too. Well the wacky folks at COED Magazine are prepared to help put your mind at ease. I submit to you my fellow party people...

The Breast Test.

Once you've armed yourself with this crucial social knowledge, you'll be ready to go out share it with your friends. Use it next time you're out with them. Make it a game. First one to find a "pair" wins. Confirming the realness/fakeness may get dicey but I'm sure everyone will agree it's all in good fun...

...cuz that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...