5.14.2009

The One About G.I.Joe 1.1


To all you rad children of the 80's, I say rejoice!

That's right party people, the G.I.Joe cartoon is coming home. No more having to settle for the bootleg copies from swap meets. Joe has gone legit. And the kicker is it's gonna have those oh so classic "Knowing is half the battle" PSA's. I can't wait. The G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Season 1.1 DVD box set is supposed to hit the streets July 21, 2009 and will retail about $30 bones. I've already got the date locked on the calendar...

...cuz that's how I roll. Yo JOE!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I can't wait to borrow it from you.
    One Question though ...

    Who is hotter animation Baroness or Live Action Baroness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with live action Baroness. Hello nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I have to go with Lady Jay.

    I kid! I kid!

    I'm all about Scarlett. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Jaye was the southern belle with the titanium button on her really tight shirt. Those government issue uniforms must be made with really strong stuff

    ReplyDelete

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...