5.13.2009

The First One

Guys, I never thought I'd start my own blog....
That being said, bear with me if I don't bring anything to the proverbial "table". I'm certainly going to try to make it worth your while.

Welcome to what is going to be a window into the crazy workings of my head. I tend to be all over the place, so feel free to make use of the motion sickness bags I've conveniently placed behind the seat in front of you. I've no doubt it's going to be a bumpy ride.

I do a lot of web surfing and I recently found this and thought it was of particular note...



Needless to say, I am a fan of athletics and dance. Exceptional. I've got such a soft spot for that song too. Mad props to Ms. Felix Cane for winning Miss Pole Dance World 2009. I think it's well deserved.

And that's how I roll.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to know there is a future after Olympics for aspiring gymnasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey did i tell you that i signed up for a pole class?....nah.....just kidding! =)

    ReplyDelete

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...