4.04.2011

The One With The WC2011 Green Lantern Trailer


With WoncerCon now complete I thought I'd share what was probably the highlight of the show, DC and their Green Lantern movie and merchandising presence. The studio screened exclusive footage the panel for the film attended by Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively and were met with great enthusiasm from fans in the audience.



This new trailer was released to the public shortly after the Green Lantern panel and I'm happy to announce, I'm far more optimistic about this movie after attending the several DC panels and visiting the DC booth to really get a look at the production of this film. Still iffy on Ryan Reynolds, but I'm open to the idea of his performance changing my mind...

... cuz that's how I roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...