4.14.2011

The One With The Street Fighter X Tekken Trailers






Both these trailers KICK ASS!!! I'm particularly excited for the addition of Abel, I think he's a proper addition to the cast of this game as he does strike me as Tekken-like character sometimes.


The gameplay footage looks very much a spiritual successor to the old Rival Schools/Project Justice series with it's tagging system, more so than the obvious association to the Tekken Tag game. I do like the aesthetic coming from this Capcom Production and am looking forward to seeing Namco's approach to their version of this crossover. Street Fighter X Tekken looks to be hitting Xbox, PS3 and PC in 2012 and I can't wait...

...cuz that's how I roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...