12.24.2010

The One With TRON: Legacy

C/O: DisneyMovieTrailers


Light cycles and flying data discs, scored by Daft Punk, AND in 3-D. TRON: Legacy is a laser light show to be seen, but under the surface, there also lies some interesting themes about life and technology. If you're looking for a visually striking and at times artistic experience at the theater, I think you really can't beat this offering. Jeff Bridges is great in both his roles as technological/zen guru, Kevin Flynn and his single-minded and much younger looking creation, Clu. The CG used to render the younger Jeff Bridges wasn't perfect, but I found that it actually works in the context of Clu. I was also pleased to see that they figured out a way to bring back Bruce Boxlietner's character, Tron, as well. I enjoyed Garrett Hedlund's performance as Kevin's son, Sam, and let's face it, Olivia Wilde is real easy on the eyes.


Overall I really dug this film. If you can buy into the premise of an electronic world where programs manifest as human forms with cool LED laden bodysuits, then I believe that TRON: Legacy has something for everyone...

...cuz that's how I roll

I'd like to thank everyone that came out to Skywalker Ranch with me to go see a screening of this film on my birthday. I had a great time, and glad that you all could make it out.
And special thanks to my sis for making it all happen.

2 comments:

  1. That movie rocked so hard and I can't wait to see it again on IMAX 3D and probably a couple more times after that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo man..thanks for the invite cuz

    ReplyDelete

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...