9.14.2009

The One With My "Amazing" Video

In an effort to become more versed in forms of digital media, I've been experimenting with editing clips together to make fan videos. This particular video is my attempt at a fan vid/character study of my favorite video game character of all time, Ryu from Street Fighter. Hope you enjoy.

C/O: Me

(Of course, one day after I posted the final cut of this on Youtube, Kanye pulls some outlandish shenanigans at the VMA's)

The video was lifted from Street Fighter™: Round One – Fight!, a product Capcom put out taking the art from the Udon comic book series a couple years back and putting into a motion comic. A lot of the animation was already in the video, but the transitions and editing are mine. The story in the comic is much different the what I portray in the video, but that's the magic of video editing for you.

Ryu is a character that's always striving to better himself through the martial arts, I believe that is noble goal...

...cuz that's how I roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...