9.12.2009

The One With The Argentine Tango Dancers

Of all the ballroom dance styles I've seen, I think I'd peg the Argentine Tango as the sexiest. And the 2003 Tango Dance World Champions, Gisela Galeassi and Gaspar Godoy certainly make my point. Pay special attention to their finale. Very powerful (and hot) finish.

C/O: ChabelitaBrasil


"But how did you ever find out about these two dancers?", you ask.
I saw this video at a Bestbuy HDTV demo.
C/O: mamborambo

Of course the video loses it's effect in Youtube low-def, but let me tell you, Gisela in HD is a sight to behold. She caught my eye from across the store. I quickly bee lined for the TV and even sat through the demo loop a couple a times to make sure I caught that lady's name so I could share the discovery with all of you...

...cuz that's how I roll

Here's one more look at them. It has a very good look at that finish that I liked so much from the 1st vid, and you can see how much better they are than the other couple.

C/O: flavours7

1 comment:

  1. They definitely make it look effortless. AMAZING

    ReplyDelete

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...