7.30.2009

The One With Some Marvel Trailers

Coming out of San Diego Comic Con, Marvel has revealed a bunch of trailers for various properties for their animated market.

For you Hulk fans out there, they've got Planet Hulk
C/O: IronPatriot2

I can take it or leave it. I saw Gladiator already a bunch of times.

Looks like Marvel has also recruited the anime studio Madhouse(see Ninja Scroll, Street Fighter V) to do a couple of features for them.

This Ironman teaser is INVINCIBLE

C/O: ComicHeroNews

I'm really liking the quality of the animation with this one. On the other hand...

What the fuck is happening here...

C/O: BuzzNewsroom


I think they've justified this take by employing Frank Miller's arc with Wolverine in Japan. I am not pleased...

...cuz that's how I roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...