7.07.2009

The One About Toprocking

So I've been on kind of a dance kick and I've been looking up dance styles, that maybe, possibly, I could give a shot at learning. I've always really liked the b-boy style, but found the floor work daunting. Then I realized there's a whole upright/vertical component, that is cool, in and of itself called toprocking. Check this dude out...

C/O: bboybyu


...uh right, maybe after a couple years I'll be any good. Maybe I could, but I know I'd need some kind of instruction...



THANKS bboybyu! I'm gonna spread the word about your dancing skills...

...cuz that's how I roll.

1 comment:

  1. That boy has some skillz. Seems easy enough but he just makes it look really easy to do. I might just give it a go....

    ReplyDelete

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...