2.15.2011

The One Where Finally.... The Rock HAS COME BACK!!!

It's "Valentine's Day" evening and I, being very much single, decide to poke around the internets for info and I notice Dwayne Johnson trending on Twitter. When I check it out they're all buzzing of the return of The Rock! This is how it went down...

C/O: CaptainRoyMustang170




Luckily, I was able to catch it live since I watch on the west coast feed. Such a great 1st return outing for The Rock. Will this mark the return to former glory for the WWE? I couldn't say, but you figure he must have been offered a real premium to come back to the squared circle and take time away from the silver screen. I'm very curious about how this turns out. John Cena, you going DOWN!

Also, I do smell what The Rock is cookin'...

...cuz that's how I roll

1 comment:

  1. It was his Valentine's Day gift to us ALL! He's The People's Valentine! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...