11.06.2009

The One With My "Kings And Queens" Video

I've been slowing down on my post recently due to more of a focus on some music video editing fun(and GTA IV, the Lost and the Damned episode for that game is badass) and here is a product of that time.

This is my fan video for the anime series I caught on to late in the game, called Naruto. It's about ninjas, granted they're are a lot of kid ninjas, but they gots dem sweet skillz (I added the "z" to make it EXTREME). The clips are from the Naruto movies, so spoilers (kinda). The music is the new 30 Seconds To Mars track Kings And Queens and the video highlights the cool animation and special powers of these wacky kids. Simple concept but the animations really cool IMO. RASENGANS are awesome...



...cuz that's how I roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...