10.21.2009

The One With "Community Property"

I've followed Steel Panther on and off for short while now and this parody glam metal rock band had a little feature on a local morning talk radio show and I thought spread the word of how fucking awesome I think Steel Panther is.

Just listen to the words and you'll understand why. (Not for haters of the 80's)
C/O: GlamMetalChild

I'd put the explicit version of this video up, but it is pretty explicit, but I'm sure you can easily find it on the interwebs if you search hard enough.

I've been rocking out to this band since I first saw this video.

You can get the recording of the morning show feature here

It's all in mindless, stupid fun, the way I like it...

...cuz that's how I roll

2 comments:

How do you roll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...